BATH TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rynhardt

He changes to a bright orange when in the bath

108.jpg

beardieaddict

Sub-Adult Member
beautiful dragon... hey were did u buy him from i have one that i bought from GM dragons and its almost identical to urs same colors looks exactlly the same and same size and when i put him in a bath he looks just like that heres a pick of him out of the cage

011-1.jpg

beardieaddict

Sub-Adult Member
are those more pic's of the same one? or is that a diffrent dragon..... that pic with the eye closed when he is basking is so cute looks like hes going awww heat lol cute pic

Kaitlyn55

Hatchling Member
lol! my dragon does that too! he's all dark outside of the tub, so really the only time i see mine orange is in the tub and when he's REALLY happy... he's so moody, lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom