Basking help

Status
Not open for further replies.

vulcan2016

Hatchling Member
that is good i grew up loving reptiles of all kinds so i know a lot of general information such as where they come from and what temps and humidity levels should be but i do have to read up on specifics lol. vulcan is my first dragon too and the same with my husband. i have had vulcan since the begining of july and he is already getting soo big its amazing. here is a pic of when i got him home
87675-6086816275.jpg

as far as the strip light goes i am assuming it is for uvb correct? if so it is a florecent light and acts like the sun if its only for a little bit i wouldnt worry but i would not want him there for very long.

thank you and in the picture he looks a bit smaller is it an older picture?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They can get pretty intense at close range. I wouldn't allow him to get closer than about 6''. 6-8'' is the range for best output from a T8 bulb like you have.

Karenxx67

Juvie Member
Original Poster
vulcan2016":2u557mk3 said:
that is good i grew up loving reptiles of all kinds so i know a lot of general information such as where they come from and what temps and humidity levels should be but i do have to read up on specifics lol. vulcan is my first dragon too and the same with my husband. i have had vulcan since the begining of july and he is already getting soo big its amazing. here is a pic of when i got him home
87675-6086816275.jpg

as far as the strip light goes i am assuming it is for uvb correct? if so it is a florecent light and acts like the sun if its only for a little bit i wouldnt worry but i would not want him there for very long.

thank you and in the picture he looks a bit smaller is it an older picture?

Your baby pic is sooo lovely ❤ beautuiful colour.

Weve had Fuzzy 6 days. Hes a Rankins dragon not a beardie x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom