Barb's baby: Cap'n!

Status
Not open for further replies.

supertrisha

Juvie Member
While visiting Barb in California last month, she introduced me to the newest love of my life: Cap'n. Unfortunately, Cap'n had been the recipient of the hungry nom of a clutchmate, and thus, is missing a back foot. He doesn't seem to know. Barb was worried she would not find a home for him because of his three-legged status: little did she know I would fall in love.

Here are some of the first pics of Cap'n...

I's surrounded!
capn1.jpg

Writing a letter to my new mommy :)
capn4.jpg

Latest photo... with belly :)
capn3.jpg

Cap'ns new lair... will be "duplex" with Dragon. Dragon on left, Cap'n on right with 17"high divider wall between them. The overall tank measures 98"long x17"deep x17"high.
1113091900.jpg

And although he won't be living with Dragon, he will have a roommate!
1113091900a.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Cap'n is such a cutie and really has no idea he's missing a foot. I know Barb was saying how he was jumping over the barrier in the viv he's staying in right now. What a great viv you have, they'll both have lots of room. So when will Cap'n be shipped to his new forever home? Can't wait to see pics of him in his new viv! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

fez09

Extreme Poster
Awwww Cap'n is a cutie! I saw his thread in Intro's so I'll be watching for all of his updates! I like following all of Fiona's clutchmates! He looks like Fiona, Misty and Bligg!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Uh Um! Trish where'd the pic's go sweetie? :lol:

Oh well I got a peek at them last night I just didn't have anytime to reply.
Tell James the viv looks really nice or as my kids would say SWEET. :mrgreen:

If you'd like I could post Capt'n's update pic's here until he is shipped???

supertrisha

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Sorry- I organized my pics on photobucket and forgot to change the IMG code here. Oops. Yes- I would love if you would post some pics here :) I forget the exact date- when did Cap'n's clutch hatch?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Here are a few pic's of Capt'n from today...

He's shedding his tail right now.
DSC05199.jpg

DSC05200.jpg

Whoa! This little Mr. has some attitude...I placed him in the feeding bin before placing the
crickets or roaches in and look at the look I got. :shock: Normally I place the bugs in first.
DSC05188.jpg

After a few feeders.
DSC05183.jpg

All happy now.
DSC05190.jpg

DSC05203.jpg

DSC05201.jpg

supertrisha

Juvie Member
Original Poster
He is stunning! WOW! 10 inches... thats amazing! I love that little white belly.... and the attitude! What a nut... you guys crack me up :) And what is that he's snuggling? A tiger maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adhdogtraining
Top Bottom