Barbara-- WE all saw them!!!COngrats Zak N Wheezie now stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
of Animal Planet! I let both my kids stay up to watch it.
Barbara--My daughter wants to know if Hermes can snail mail them a letter. --She is jealous but thinks they are neat!
My only question they said they were 19 months. Were they 19 months when they were taped? And how old are they really now?

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Aznrainbowdime -IF YOU watch the WHOLE show, you get to see them more than once. The 3-5min clip and then seeing their faces just about every commercialbreak

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
munchkins9802":34c4c said:
Aznrainbowdime -IF YOU watch the WHOLE show, you get to see them more than once. The 3-5min clip and then seeing their faces just about every commercialbreak

OMG i cant wait !! I dont know why but um.. Im so excited I feel like I'm gonna start tearing up !!! I can't wait ! Did you watch the whole show ?? Did your beardie stay up to watch it too ???

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
No beardie went to bed 1+ hrs before the show. But yes BOTH me and my girls (7 and almost 11) stayed up to watch it--they will be tired 4 school tomorrow

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
lol yeah MJ is sleeping now.. I want to wake her up to watch but knowing her sleeping.. she sleeps like a rock !! lazy beardie !!! I'm so gonna regret tomorrow (have to be at work at 5 am).. but its gonna be worth it !! woo hooo !!!

bambichik39

Juvie Member
I watched it and they looked adorable! I'm surprised they put that kitten on there since he passed, that was a pretty sad way to start the show- good thing Zak n Wheezie saved the day and took my mind off it! I had it set in my phone to remind me to turn it to animal planet. They did great!

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
bambichik39":2af88 said:
I watched it and they looked adorable! I'm surprised they put that kitten on there since he passed, that was a pretty sad way to start the show- good thing Zak n Wheezie saved the day and took my mind off it! I had it set in my phone to remind me to turn it to animal planet. They did great!

If i'm correct all but Z&W had passed by the time they aired that show.

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
lacy_black":83602 said:
If i'm correct all but Z&W had passed by the time they aired that show.

Not sure what you are meaning by this statement. Z&W are still alive and kicking.

Momto3boys

Sub-Adult Member
That's what she said.....all the ones passed BUT Z&W....

I missed it :( I had to work.....darn work always screwing up my schedule :lol: I hope someone can you tube it.

AMHaak

Juvie Member
I watched it last night. It was awesome!!!!! I set a reminder on my t.v. Monday night, so I did not forget. My phone started ringing when I was watching Zak N Wheezie. I quick answered my phone and said "not now I am watching Zak N Wheezie!", and hung up. Even my fiance (who has only looked at a couple of threads on BD.org) was excited to see Zak N Wheezie.

*Good job taking care of Zak N Wheezie!!!!! :D :D Keep up the good work, and keep us posted. I love reading about them guys.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
WoW! I just now started searching forums and seen this thread...I was pretty not here last night. :lol:
Between waiting, posting in Z&W's and the countdown thread, phone calls, emails, and PM's I didn't have much time to see anything else going on around here. :lol:
Thanks Munchkins! :D

munchkins9802":62c72 said:
of Animal Planet! I let both my kids stay up to watch it.
Barbara--My daughter wants to know if Hermes can snail mail them a letter. --She is jealous but thinks they are neat!
My only question they said they were 19 months. Were they 19 months when they were taped? And how old are they really now?
I already answered your Daughters question in a PM. As for the age they mentioned yes at the time of filming they were 19 months old they are now 28 months old.

Yes they were shown a bit more between #'s after the commercial breaks....wish they could have change up a bit and put in some different shots though.

Zak-n-Wheezie and the fresnowitte household thank all of you for watching. :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Well the vet that I correspond with the most regarding Zak-n-Wheezie would be Dr. Wentz of St. Luis MO.
Dr. Wentz is awesome and specializes in beardies and 2-headed reptiles...I just wish he lived closer. Anyhow he told me 2 years ago if they could make it thru brumation it would be very possible for them to live as long as a normal beardie. Only time will tell for sure. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
617781l
Top Bottom