Backgrounds??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
What do you guys do for backgrounds? Loki's current greatstuff one looks horrible, as it has been greatly worn down from his sharp little nails. I was going to do one of those cocofiber loose backgrounds, but just saw a post on how those also fall apart. I would like a natural-ish looking one, and I can't find anything under $30 or so. Any ideas??

PodunkKhaleesi

Hatchling Member
In the enclosures forum I’ve seen some really cool DIY rock backgrounds. I’m working up the courage to take a stab at some of the cool structures I’ve seen people build. This website makes it look pretty appealing: http://www.lizard-landscapes.com. Some members have also used the same tile they installed on the cage floor and continued it on the walls, which in many instances looks very striking.

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
PodunkKhaleesi":is7uxlmb said:
In the enclosures forum I’ve seen some really cool DIY rock backgrounds. I’m working up the courage to take a stab at some of the cool structures I’ve seen people build. This website makes it look pretty appealing: http://www.lizard-landscapes.com. Some members have also used the same tile they installed on the cage floor and continued it on the walls, which in many instances looks very striking.

I've seen those before and they all look amazing, but sadly I have no artistic ability whatsoever :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverSelene
Top Bottom