Back leg twitched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yes if you can keep recording and I am assuming it twitches when he walks or just standing still?
Karrie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Her mobility seems fine and she looks very good ! She could stand to gain a wee bit of weight but she looks healthy.

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh no the twitch happend when she was still I thought I was posting a video to show how she walked and if it looked fine.

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah that’s what worry’s me is the weight i saw that repti boost can make her gain weight or should I just feed more. She eats about 25 30 crickets a day with occasional salads throughout the week.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
I agree she looks fine when she walks --- I would start feeding her more she does look a little thin
Karrie

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Also some one told me that if she mbd that I might as well put her down since she will die in a month anyway and that no matter what I do it will get worse. Is that what people do when beared dragons get mbd??

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
NO another person that has not a clue about dragons--- if the severity is that bad there are other underlying issues --- many dragons can live w/ MBD they just have to have extra care is all --- do not listen to that person that told you that -- your dragon is fine -- google MBD in bearded dragons and look at some of those dragons --- she is fine
Karrie

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok I told him that I’ve seen dragons with it and that she can live a long happy life still and he shook me off I would never give up on her that quickly anyway unless I really had too. Thank you

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Also I know I ask a lot of questions but I was thinking about buying delta boost or liquid calcium so that I could try and give her that extra boost.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Never heard of delta boost but I hear Repti boost was good and as far as the liquid calcium AHBD or Tracie would need to advise on that one
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
:lol: I would get a hold of Drache613 she is the vet tech on the board and / or AHBD -- she would know better than I on the liquid calcium and I think Repashy sells a boost too they are another good product
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom