Baby's pics (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaughingBuddha

Hatchling Member
These are some of the pics I have taken over the last few weeks. He/she (still unsure of the sex) turned 3 months old on Saturday. I'm calling it Baby until I know the sex lol. It's a fire Tiger x Red Citrus.

I took this one eariler. Bad mood today lol
Photo837.jpg

Photo830.jpg

Exploring
Photo824.jpg

Sleeping
Photo776.jpg

Hanging out. It will usually climb back into the viv when it needs to reheat lol
Photo805.jpg

The day before its first big shed
Photo803.jpg

Hours before its back shed
Photo791.jpg

First day of big shed and it's still very happy
Photo789.jpg

Second day not so happy lol
Photo793.jpg

This is my favourite photo of Baby

Babysigsmall-1.png

Hope you enjoyed :)

LaughingBuddha

Hatchling Member
Original Poster

I know hy it was in a bad mood now. It ate too many meal worms this night before and a few hours after I took the photo it threw them back up. Didn't eat until this morning, when it ate like 50/60 crickets but still wanted more lol.

Mariah94

Juvie Member
LaughingBuddha":2pdt8yu5 said:

I know hy it was in a bad mood now. It ate too many meal worms this night before and a few hours after I took the photo it threw them back up. Didn't eat until this morning, when it ate like 50/60 crickets but still wanted more lol.

I wouldn't feed meal worms, ever, honestly. They do not digest well. Maybe try Pheonix worms?

LaughingBuddha

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
That was the first time I gave them. I usually feed Phoenix worms in the morning and crickets in the evening. a 3rd of the worms had died and I had run out of crickets. Also the local petshops didn't have any crickets or roaches small enough for baby and I couldn't get any online as it was bank holiday weekend, so I just decided to get these worms. I don't think I will use them again.

But we are back to eating like a monster again so it's all good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom