Baby.. respiratory issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
When you get a chance, post a pic of the crickets with a penny next to them or with the cricket near your beardie.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Good probe- those are baby crickets - little warm but not bad--- let's see what ahbd says about the crickets
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
I thought so --- get a 50 watt bulb and then get temps---- the smaller tanks are so hard to get temps in that small of a tank -
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Temp wise yes UVB NO- that 13 watt coil will not do in there at all - is it warm where you are ? 65+ degrees- if so you can make due w/ taking him out in a plastic tote NO Glass for 15 minutes direct sunlight -- set him in partial shade / direct sunlight NO longer than 15 minutes - watch him you dont want him over heating -- that will equal out to 4 hrs of UVB --- but I would get your UVB situated ASAP- he will do fine in the 40 gallon but remember now he will go thru relocation stress again - the 40 gallon tank I would start out w / a 100 watt and go from there ---
Karrie

Brittm00re91

Original Poster
Thank you soo much for your help! I ended up raising the light with a hook and it’s at 107.6. I was so scared I had a sick one and I am in love with her!!!! ?? She (atleast I am hoping she is a she) isn’t doing that breathing thing anymore.
108195-129133664.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom