Baby.. respiratory issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
When you get a chance, post a pic of the crickets with a penny next to them or with the cricket near your beardie.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Good probe- those are baby crickets - little warm but not bad--- let's see what ahbd says about the crickets
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
I thought so --- get a 50 watt bulb and then get temps---- the smaller tanks are so hard to get temps in that small of a tank -
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Temp wise yes UVB NO- that 13 watt coil will not do in there at all - is it warm where you are ? 65+ degrees- if so you can make due w/ taking him out in a plastic tote NO Glass for 15 minutes direct sunlight -- set him in partial shade / direct sunlight NO longer than 15 minutes - watch him you dont want him over heating -- that will equal out to 4 hrs of UVB --- but I would get your UVB situated ASAP- he will do fine in the 40 gallon but remember now he will go thru relocation stress again - the 40 gallon tank I would start out w / a 100 watt and go from there ---
Karrie

Brittm00re91

Original Poster
Thank you soo much for your help! I ended up raising the light with a hook and it’s at 107.6. I was so scared I had a sick one and I am in love with her!!!! ?? She (atleast I am hoping she is a she) isn’t doing that breathing thing anymore.
108195-129133664.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom