Baby Pygmy Chameleons

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleRepieye

Hatchling Member
I know allot of people on here keep allot of different reptiles, and just wanted to share pictures of are newest little hatching's ^^

We have two Pygmy bearded Leaf Chameleons , Rango are male we got in last year, I got him for my mom for mothers day , she loves Chameleons!
A few months later we got Jade are Female, we had her on hold for a while because she was gravid when we got her and didn't want to stress her out until she had all of her eggs. She came home in August.

Around September, She had laid four more eggs, We where not sure if there where fertile, because are male has never seemed to take interest in her.
Jump all the way to last Friday, I go to check on the eggs and there was 3 little faces looking at me ^^ I was so proud, It was the first time we had eggs and 3 out of the 4 all hatched all healthy.
The Cute Parents:
Mama Jade - This is the look we get everyday when she wants us to put crickets in her bowl to eat, heheh
the_bowl_watcher_part_2_by_tikuu10-d4ch9an.jpg

Daddy Rango- He is the most greenest pygmy I have ever seen, hes so shy though.
rango__s_world_by_tikuu10-d3ywqir.jpg

Now To Cute Teeenie babies!!

who_are_you_by_tikuu10-d4m9ke0.jpg

The one in the back looked so different then his siblings, He was a light light green, looked the most like his father.

im_leaving_this_place_by_tikuu10-d4m9ktb.jpg

This one was a twin of her mother! She was very outgoing and wanted to explore from day one.

welcom_to_the_world_by_tikuu10-d4m9l7f.jpg

Jade Jr. again, she has her moms personality too, she showed no stress when we handled her.

um___hello_by_tikuu10-d4m9lu2.jpg

hatching_is_too_tiring_by_tikuu10-d4m9md1.jpg

Jade Jr. Sleeping ^^
i_am_a_chibi_by_tikuu10-d4m9mwe.jpg

This one is my fav! I named him Chibi, His eyes are soooo big!!!

this_is_too_much_for_me_by_tikuu10-d4m9o72.jpg

This was the one that looked like his father, I love his light green coloring. He had just hatched here, she hes just taking a breather, he is perfectly healthy :)
o_noes_too_high_by_tikuu10-d4m9ow9.jpg

Chibi mountain climbing up the big ol paper towel, hehe

LittleRepieye

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Now Last Wednesday, I had noticed my Crested Gecko peach was in a small hole she dug all night, I went to check her home and there was two big white beautiful eggs, I was so happy! I really hope they hatch and are healthy as well. I can not wait!! XD

Mom peach-
my_face_is_so_dirty_by_tikuu10-d4k8g49.jpg

Her little head sticking out of her burrow
401158_214463991977174_100002407252902_470993_154237554_n.jpg

Daddy Coco-
im_the_103th__dalmation_by_tikuu10-d4iywor.jpg

Eggies!!
396629_214462231977350_1662002655_n.jpg

These past few weeks have been great and I just had to share!! XD

TerratheBeardie

Hatchling Member
Awwwww,the Rieppeleon brevicaudatus(That is the correct scientific name,right?) hatchlings are so friggin' adorable. :love5:
And yay for (maybe) Crestie hatchlings! :blob8:

-Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom