Baby doesn’t want to drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
Ever since I got my baby dragon, arrow, he doesn’t like his water dripped on his nose very much, and I’ve never seen him drink out of his water bowl, sometimes he laps it up and sometimes he shakes it off so hard he falls off his basking spot, I do gentle drops and feed him collard and mustard greens 2 times a week and crickets and BSFL the rest. Any tricks for getting him to drink? Sometimes I’ll drop the crickets or BSFL in water so he gets water that way. Should I stop that? He doesn’t seem to mind if they are wet

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If he doesn't want to drink that's OK. That means he is probably getting enough hydration from his food. Just keep offering fresh veges to the crickets to keep them well hydrated so they pass it along. If he's still a little guy be sure to offer bugs once or twice per day so he gets his fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom