baby bens pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
Awe, he's growing up so fast. What a cutie. I noticed, he never seems to have stress marks in your pics either. What a brave boy posing for the camera!

twyliteskyz

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ashesc212":1071e said:
Awe, he's growing up so fast. What a cutie. I noticed, he never seems to have stress marks in your pics either. What a brave boy posing for the camera!
hehe, he gets those, he sure had many stress marks when i take him outside on the porch. last night he got his first real "black beard" usually it might be a bit grey , but last night it was nice and black , he got frustrated because he kept trying to get away from my bf, and he kept scooping him up and returning him back to square one lol, so after like 10 times of that his beard was nice and black lol, and i got a pic of it ill post later :).

LuvMyHerps

Hatchling Member
He is soooooo cute....I LUV the last pic of him!

twyliteskyz":284ee said:
i take alot of pics, so i figured i should make a ben pic thread :) . hes about 6.5 inches now and about 2 months old
maleBDBD.jpg

SLben.jpg

b3.jpg

b2.jpg

sky.jpg

epben.jpg

buggy eyes lol
benplump.jpg

fb2.jpg

p2.jpg

p5.jpg

last but not least, my Favorite of him !
b1-1.jpg

Nflyktion

we got ben a leash, im not sure its the right kind though, does it look like it fits right? he wasnt too thrilled about it, he did some alligator rolls
benleash.jpg

Nflyktion

well my better half, Twyliteskyz didnt realize I created a profile, so she posted under my name :mrgreen:

Nflyktion":c483a said:
we got ben a leash, im not sure its the right kind though, does it look like it fits right? he wasnt too thrilled about it, he did some alligator rolls
benleash.jpg

twyliteskyz

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Jasper's Mom":94109 said:
Aw, that's really cute! And it looks like it's adjustable too, right?
hey there) , yes thats why i seen it and thought it might be a good idea because he's not done growing. the package said it was for an iguana, but it seems ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom