Baby Beardy not eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

articwolfgirl

Juvie Member
I got him yesterday from a breeder (shipped by mail) maybe its just him getting useto things but he dosnt chase crickets at all. Unlike the normal 6 week old bbeardies i have seen chase crickets he seems to ignore them and will barely eat them hes eatn 6 in the past 2 days and hes 6 inches long is this normal? (my avatar picture is him) He has gone to the bath room 3 times and I have been helping him get water by dripping droplets on his nose. Anyone got any sujestions? :banghead:

spyder79

Extreme Poster
articwolfgirl":5epl7gxq said:
I got him yesterday from a breeder (shipped by mail) maybe its just him getting useto things but he dosnt chase crickets at all. Unlike the normal 6 week old bbeardies i have seen chase crickets he seems to ignore them and will barely eat them hes eatn 6 in the past 2 days and hes 6 inches long is this normal? (my avatar picture is him) He has gone to the bath room 3 times and I have been helping him get water by dripping droplets on his nose. Anyone got any sujestions? :banghead:
have you contacted Rich?

By the way, it is probably relocation stress which happens often. It can take a few days to a few weeks for them to start acting entirely normal. I would suggest contacting Rich (i believe that is a richbeasley.com baby if I am mistaken sorry) and get his input on the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom