Baby beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

madrose

Original Poster
OOk tthank new to owning them but am in love with them I should have done a little more research but I find this site very useful talking people that have experience is a plus as well if you don't mind me asking how old are ur guys beardies

Zombiepanda

Juvie Member
This forum is amazing!! You can ask anyone anything and there are newbies all the way to seasoned owners/breeders. You'll get amazing information on here and if you've browsed other forums or sites, you'll notice that all the information here is very consistent, which is great when you're trying to sort out info. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask anytime :)

My Maggie just hit 6 months. I got her at a few weeks old. I accidentally stumbled across this forum about three months before I got her and basically stalked it until I caved and got my lil lady-boy. (We're pretty sure she's a boy, but i just can't bring myself to call her a he or change her name).

Just curious where are you buying feeders right now? We maybe able to help you find some great options if you're buying from the pet store. I've never fed meal worms because I've always heard that they can cause impaction, especially in babies.

madrose

Original Poster
I definitely find it helpful and e notice you can literally get any info you need and I have been buying them from petsmart not really sure where else to purchase some for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom