BABIES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Awww, more babies. How exciting! It must be Spring, the baby beardies are here. :blob8: Keep posting the picts. We all love 'em.

Sandy h

Vxironwoman

Original Poster
More pics and a #5 is on the way! One of the newest additions is tasting greens already. He didn't eat it but was curious enough to try it. And the same fella was watching a cricket I put in there very intently. Still didn't go after it, but hey it's a start. Once I removed the cricket I put a shallow water dish in there and dunked each one individually. (By dunked I mean placed in a water dish that's a couple inches in diameter with about 1mm maybe 2mm of water in it. I sprayed the water in there with a spray bottle, so they won't drown.) #1 like I said loves water. Only one of them had no interest in the water whatsoever, the other two drank up like it was going out of style! They are already trained to drink out of a dish... that was easy... LOL

#1 soon after I discovered he had hatched.
Babies008.jpg

#2-4 on the way.
Babies014.jpg

#1 on top of one of the new siblings (see how much small #1 is...)
Babies015.jpg

The first 4 playing.
Babies025.jpg

Monkey see. Monkey do.
Babies024.jpg

The first 4.
Babies026.jpg

I guess you would call me a grandma then...
Babies027.jpg

JubJubLizard

Hatchling Member
The pics are great. They are all so cute. #1 really is a lot smaller. Thanks again for the help, updates, and pics :)

Vxironwoman

Original Poster
One more to go! I have ten out! #9 and #10 came out with crooked tails. Is that normal? Will they grow out of it?

Vxironwoman

Original Poster
They are all here! I have 11 little ones running around! THey are adorable. They just started eating greens today. Some like the greens while others are less than interested. Crickets are still foreign to them. They watch the crickets and then try to escape from the feeding container and crush the crickets in the process. They are drinking on their own. I am super excited.

Here are some more photos...

Almost out!
Babies033.jpg

Kissy, Kissy!
Babies036.jpg

Crooked tail...
Babies037.jpg

Crazy crooked tail...
Babies038.jpg

Babies042.jpg

Bath time!
Babies039.jpg

I didn't put them in there... they love water.
Babies040.jpg

Doggie Pile!
Babies047.jpg

Half of the crew...
Babies051.jpg

JubJubLizard

Hatchling Member
Oh my gosh they are all sooooo cute. I love the shots that you got of them and I'm so happy that they are all out and doing so well. Funny how much they love that water :) Thanks for sharing I can't wait to see ours hatch. Enjoy these precious little lives.

Vxironwoman

Original Poster
Just an update... They have finally given in to crickets! Before they were all afraid of them and now they can't get enough! It's day 4 on crickets. Except for #1... #1 has decided to be a vegetarian. He is less than interested in crickets. While all the others are chowing down on crickets, he is trying to find every bit of green to chew into. How can I encourage him that crickets are good? OR should I start him on some worms? If I can find them small enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom