Aurora and Leo ...Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to start a thread with updates. I know I need to update.. I have 1 more final tomorrow. So there will be lots of updates and lots of pictures.

If you did not see my introduction thread... this is one of Barbara's babies from the first clutch, sister to the infamous Bligg! Mommy and daddy are Ms. Tiggs and PVT Blaze!

With that, she has been doing ok.. She likes diving in my tub! We had a little set back with something but that is all set. Aurora also got a new brother, who isn't really mine, more like my boyfriends. His name is Helios or Leo for short. :)

Ok updating later someone bother me to update because if no one brings up my thread I forget.. :banghead:

fez09

Extreme Poster
HAPPY 1ST B-DAY RORY!!!!!

Hugs and bugs from your sisters Fiona and Belle! (and Fez, Mojo, Delila and Chencho)

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
image006555681166655.gif
.....Rory

Bellalee

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you all very much! Rory got a hornworm cake for her b-day! Sorry I haven't been on much I just had surgery Monday.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sorry to hear that you had to have surgery, hope you are doing ok.

Yummy, a hornworm cake for Rory. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom