Aurora and Leo ...Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to start a thread with updates. I know I need to update.. I have 1 more final tomorrow. So there will be lots of updates and lots of pictures.

If you did not see my introduction thread... this is one of Barbara's babies from the first clutch, sister to the infamous Bligg! Mommy and daddy are Ms. Tiggs and PVT Blaze!

With that, she has been doing ok.. She likes diving in my tub! We had a little set back with something but that is all set. Aurora also got a new brother, who isn't really mine, more like my boyfriends. His name is Helios or Leo for short. :)

Ok updating later someone bother me to update because if no one brings up my thread I forget.. :banghead:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
To RORY
26.gif

Bellalee

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Today is my last undergrad final EVER... ! I graduate on Sunday, but still have to present my research Thursday.. but I can't wait to spend more time with Rory and Leo!

Bellalee

Juvie Member
Original Poster
It's been long and hard.. I should of graduated 3 years ago.. but had to take off a year and then well.. I couldn't make up my mind.

fez09

Extreme Poster
Hey lady! How are you, and how is Miss Rory?? I just saw your post in the Free section so I thought I would check on ya!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Wheew! Katrina you scared me there... :lol: I had to go make sure it wasn't a beardie for free.

Hope all is going well Rachel with you an yours! :)

Bellalee

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Lol... I would NEVER get rid of my baby. :D

Rory has been great loves her nummy superworms, still will NOT eat salads.

Her tank has been moved to the ground so now she can exit and enter it as she pleases, and goodness does she love it. She does not like being in her cage much. She drags her nose across the plexi-glass and scratches if she isnt let out for at least 2 hours. And will do that every 15 mins until she does.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I know that it's not today but I don't wanna forget and life has been busy so I'm just gonna say it now.

Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Aurora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom