Aurora and Leo ...Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to start a thread with updates. I know I need to update.. I have 1 more final tomorrow. So there will be lots of updates and lots of pictures.

If you did not see my introduction thread... this is one of Barbara's babies from the first clutch, sister to the infamous Bligg! Mommy and daddy are Ms. Tiggs and PVT Blaze!

With that, she has been doing ok.. She likes diving in my tub! We had a little set back with something but that is all set. Aurora also got a new brother, who isn't really mine, more like my boyfriends. His name is Helios or Leo for short. :)

Ok updating later someone bother me to update because if no one brings up my thread I forget.. :banghead:

fez09

Extreme Poster
Bellalee":78791 said:
Hmm... I have some pictures.

Aurora and Leo are at the beardie sitters right now, I am leaving Tuesday.
So where are these pics that you speak of ?? TEASE! :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Bellalee":4edc5 said:
Aurora got weighed and measured today.

She is 16 1/2 in.
And she weighs 235 grams.

Please let me know if it sounds ok!!!
That sounds good to me. :wink: :mrgreen:

Looking forward to seeing some new pic's of Aurora and Leo. :)

Bellalee

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Silly..

Sara, nope no school yet, I'm actually on vacation, yes I'm in paradise and I'm on beardeddragon.org.. :D The babies are with a good beardie sitter. :D

Anyways I promise I will post pictures when I get home.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
That's right, I remember you running around like crazy trying to get everything together! When are you coming back? I bet you miss the babies!

Bellalee

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Omg yes!! I miss them so much, there is a bunch of green iguanas running around, and I think of Rora and Leo all day. Our favorite question is.. so what do you think the kids are doing?

I get back late Thursday.

Bellalee

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Just wanted to let anyone who follows this thread that Aurora and Leo are on their way home. My boyfriend got into a smidge of an accident on the way to get them, thank goodness they weren't in the car, but still sad. I will try to get some pics between the loving.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I hope your boyfriend is alright Rachel.
I'm sure your not going to want to grab the camera before snuggles...I can't imagine being away from my beardies that long.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Oh no, Rachel! One of my worst fears is wrecking my cars when I have one of the girls with me. I hope he is okay! Can't wait to see pictures when you get unpacked and around to it.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
IMG_0604.jpg

HAPPY 6 MONTH BIRTHDAY AURORA. ENJOY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom