Auggie through his first year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't resist this tiny little guy I saw at the new Petco that opened here in town and took him home on Jan 3, 2012. He is my first lizard I have ever raised, so it was quite a learning process.

He was so tiny, I almost lost him a couple of times :(

It's a good thing that he didn't mind being held at such a young age.

His colors became so vivid after he shed off that nasty stain of red sand he received from the pet store lol

Such a long tail... I was afraid it would break.

A year has passed and I love him more each day.

oops too close

Still has that long tail...

Hope he stays with me for many more years to come.

Clearskies14

Original Poster
wulfie":o5r1v89i said:
BEAUTIFUL dragon! I'm getting my first one next week, I'm SO excited! :)

Congrats! I have had a great experience raising Auggie, I hope the same for you and new little guy/gal ^_^

OH my god. He is absolutely ADORABLE! I can't ever resist those big headed babies at the pet store! I just want to take them all home! (but Lucy would get jealous). His colors turned out absolutely beautiful!

I'm always so amazed as to how all beardies look completely different.

Clearskies14

Original Poster
ToughPrincess":1qhcgz4j said:
OH my god. He is absolutely ADORABLE! I can't ever resist those big headed babies at the pet store! I just want to take them all home! (but Lucy would get jealous). His colors turned out absolutely beautiful!

I'm always so amazed as to how all beardies look completely different.

Aww Thankyou ^^ I completely understand, each time I visit I want to take all the little babies home because they are so adorable and I feel so bad for them being cooped up there. The more I read up on them and see other people's beardies, the more it amazes me how much each one is a unique individual :)

ps I didn't know his color was any different than normal until I got compliments from the pet store lol Some days I think it would have been better to name him pumpkin ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom