ATTENTION THERE IS A LAW TO BAN REPTILES,IT IS NOT HR 669

Status
Not open for further replies.
THERE IS A LAW TO BAN REPTILES FROM AMERICA THAT ARE NOT NATIVE REPTILES. I HEARD THIS FROM THE PET STORE DOES ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT THIS? NO,IT IS NOT HR 669 ITS A NEW LAW.

Venom508

Juvie Member
im from aus but i know how you feel

well you know who you can blame

people that are dumping sooooooooooooo many thousands of reptiles cuz they dunnno how to take care of em

you have like what 40 mill people in america? if every 6 out of 10 people had a reptile can you just imagine how many are getting dumped?
id say quite a few

I saw a sign in the window of a place called Tropical Decor that's near me, it said that there was a law that they were trying to pass that would ban the importation of tropical animals. Is that HR 669???

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
Okay your pet store informed you wrong. It was HR 669 that was originally supposed to do that. I can find nothing in the congress library that shows a new bill. My local office said HR 669 was the only CURRENT bill that was trying to be passed and as we all know it was defeated yet again

Yes, there wouldn't be a second version of a bill that similar to HR 669. Congress wouldn't even look at it if they just saw one with the same content

spikez123

Hatchling Member
Venom
, this is just making your point more drastic. there is actually about 350 million people in america. and i have not heard about this new law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom