attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had Lenny in my lap yesterday while I did some work on my computer like i do everyday. She was sitting normally then she ran from my left leg to my right forearm and stopped and opened her mouth and flattened herself out turned her beard jet black and lunged at the arm to my computer chair and latched on. She finally let go and ran down my leg and I picked her up with no signs of aggression toward me i was aware of and put her in her viv. I have got her out a few times since and still no aggressive behavior. She is acting normal with exception she doesn't seem hungry. I don't know if she was trying to bite me and missed or what? She was never facing me or looking at me when she bit the chair arm though. Now my wife is a little timid of her and I don't want her to become scared of her. Any ideas what caused this?

Chances are something about the arm of the chair ticked her off, my female is a goof when it comes to that. I set my tablet keyboard next to her looked back over and she was puffed and bearding at it, showed her it wasnt goign to eat her she licked it then was fine. If she sees the blankets in my bed moving and nothing moving them she puffs up too. Maybe try showing her it again and let her know its alright. :) No matter how ticked my female gets shes never ever even attempted to bite me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom