Attaching spacing recommendations Arcadia prot5 39W 14% with lamp holder pro inside zen habitat 4x2x2 bearded dragon enclosure

GWELCH07211978

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rosie/Lizzie
I need to know how to attach an Arcadia prot5 14% 39W covered with a 38" lamp guard and a pro ceramic lamp holder bracket with heat cage. What size of bolts and screws are needed to secure in inside of a zen habitat 4x2x2 bearded dragon enclosure? Where should they be placed and what distance apart?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I need to know how to attach an Arcadia prot5 14% 39W covered with a 38" lamp guard and a pro ceramic lamp holder bracket with heat cage. What size of bolts and screws are needed to secure in inside of a zen habitat 4x2x2 bearded dragon enclosure? Where should they be placed and what distance apart?
@CooperDragon
I have my UVB wrapped around the fixture w/ this stuff GE 15 ft. Cable Ties, Hook and Loop Spool, Black 10375 - The Home Depot
It is wrapped around the middle space bars in the tank - when I had my 14% bulb it was strapped to the top of the tank approx 17-18 inches directly above the basking decor piece - I am now using a Arcadia 12% bulb and lowered the UVB fixture here are two different pics of when I had the 14% and now the 12%

Attachments

• Blazes tank 6-2-2020.jpg
    Blazes tank 6-2-2020.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_20210920_080952243.jpg
    IMG_20210920_080952243.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 109

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
@CooperDragon
I have my UVB wrapped around the fixture w/ this stuff GE 15 ft. Cable Ties, Hook and Loop Spool, Black 10375 - The Home Depot
It is wrapped around the middle space bars in the tank - when I had my 14% bulb it was strapped to the top of the tank approx 17-18 inches directly above the basking decor piece - I am now using a Arcadia 12% bulb and lowered the UVB fixture here are two different pics of when I had the 14% and now the 12%
Please don't use the stuff from home Depot over time the Velcro melts - I had a incident w/ mine this last week and changed this stuff out - use long zip ties or fishing line - the stainless bars in the tank are nice

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom