Ate straw stuff off log

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmh3988

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I just thought after (IF he passed it) that he would want to eat more wormies again. At least he ate some of the bok choy. And of course he has to throw in the 'Maybe I'm not hungry because I'm shedding' thing right there on top on everything.

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
cmh3988":hur9h6os said:
Basking is always 100+. I have a digital probe in there for the reading. I'm thinking since he's still a baby maybe I need to kick it up a bit. Under 115 is ok, right? Our air conditioning is so nit picky about going off/on during the day I've been worried about turning the dial up too much on the dimmer on his basking light. I'm gone all day and don't want to cook him. My husband is home tomorrow so I may do that tomorrow while he could check it. He's never had the undigested worms in there so I was thinking (hoping) maybe it was something to do with the straw and now he's passed it in the huge worm poo.

Undigested food, from what I've read, seems to be mainly due to low basking temperatures. Try to keep it around 105F. Too high and it could quickly dehydrate your beardie and too low and they will not digest properly. It's an exact science. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom