Ate a Plant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!! I tried looking on many sites, my grand father loves my beardie and took him out for a bit. He can’t keep up with him and my beardie got a hold of a small chunk of algaonemo. I’m wondering if this is toxic to him and if he needs to go to the vet. I heard it’s safe with snakes and geckos but I don’t want to risk a thing.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I don't find anything that comes up on that, or do you mean arugula?
If you are seeing that he/she is ill, you can try to get some activated charcoal to give to him to
help detoxify his system. Is his beard normal color or black in color like it would be if he were
in distress?

Tracie

SycophanticEscape

Original Poster
Hi! Thank you! He is not black or in any distress. Aglaonema is a type of house plant. I think he is okay but I’ll go ahead and get him some activated charcoal just in case.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Thanks AHBD, I guess I typed it wrong, being so late at night. I was going to search more
but saw you had posted.
Definitely try charcoal, if you have any. How is he doing?

Tracie

SycophanticEscape

Original Poster
He is fine, no problems at all, sun bathed at the back door while I cleaned his cage, ate his food and all and all had a typical beardie day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom