Ash is finally getting.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Ash is finally getting better. For all of those who remember our little ash was very sick for many many months. She would not eat and has been very
close to death. Diamc had helped us several times with her and still she would seem to improve but then she would relapse. Well this is to let everyone know that our little Ash is finally on the right track. She is eating and finally growing. At 11 months old she is now up to 13 inches and 175 grams. She is very tiny for her age. But she is finally shedding and and for the first times in months she is eating buggies on her own and eating whole salads. She is eating around 14 worms now and upto 5-6 small dubia so she is finally making strides. YIPPEE!!!! We have been so worried about our little girl and were so worried we would loose her. For those of you who remember her and prayed for her we thank you so much.

As for why I have not been here. I have been so sick I have not spent very much time on the computer at all. Jiffy is pretty much the only one who has known how sick I have been. I am having some better days and I hope that on those days I can pop in and say hello.

Cadmus, Amigo and Gobi are all doing great and are enjoying going outside. One is going to go with me to Physical Therapy.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
thanks for all the views.
Ash is eating 6-8 dubia a day on her own now. She has survived and is doing great.

I hope all of your dragons are doing great as well and all have healthy lives.
goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom