are they ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather85

Hatchling Member
ok so I have been bed ridden for 2 days due to health issues and my babies didn't eat all day yesterday and today when I got out of bed they were very dark in color...they were fed today but I was wondering if they were ok from not eating yesterday and just mad at me or if there was something wrong

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm sorry to hear that you have been sick, hope you're doing better now.

They were probably very hungry, anything different does stress them out. How old are the babies? Was someone able to turn their lights off before bed or are they on a timer?

Heather85

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
diamc":2ugc4axg said:
I'm sorry to hear that you have been sick, hope you're doing better now.

They were probably very hungry, anything different does stress them out. How old are the babies? Was someone able to turn their lights off before bed or are they on a timer?
thank you.. not doing better just couldn't stand being in bed another day... they are about 2 months old.. and my daughter took care of the lights shes just a little afraid of the crickets (shes 5)

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hope you totally feel better very soon. It was nice of your 5 yr old to help out by turning their lights on & off.

How are the babies today?

Heather85

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
diamc":2d5dddpw said:
Hope you totally feel better very soon. It was nice of your 5 yr old to help out by turning their lights on & off.

How are the babies today?
thank you and yes she loves our babies shes a good girl... they are better back to their normal color I was worried for a bit but they are back to their normal selves

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Great to hear that! Just the fact that you hadn't been spending as much time with them could cause some stress marks as beardies like to have quite a routine set up.

Heather85

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
diamc":1imuntjn said:
Great to hear that! Just the fact that you hadn't been spending as much time with them could cause some stress marks as beardies like to have quite a routine set up.
well im happy that they were just mad at me and not sick lol they are on a strict routine seeing as tho they are not my only children heres just a glimps into my normal day...

6:30am wake up
7:30am get kids to school(Damian my son 7 and Payton my daughter 5)
9:00am lights on and breakfast served
9:15am dog fed (Lola 4 month old rescue)
9:30am cat fed (Dusty my oldest child 9)
10:00am Sunnys play time( my red face 9wk old bd)
11:00am Spikes play time (my other 9wk old bd)
12:00pm Lolas playtime outside
1:00pm leave to pick my daughter up from school
2:00pm Lunch served for Beardies
2:30pm Lunch served for Lola and Dusty
3:00pm Sunnys play time
3:30pm leave to pick Damian up from school
4:30pm Spikes playtime
5:00pm Dinner for kids
6:00pm Dinner for beardies
6:30 dinner for Lola and Dusty
7:00pm bath time for beardies
7:30pm showers for kids
8:30pm bedtime for kids
9:00pm lights out for beardies
9:30pm Lolas last time out for the night
10:00pm mommy passes out(YAY!)
so as you can see my whole house was out of whack with me being on bed rest for 2 days

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh wow, I'm tired just reading it all. :shock: So, that's what they missed, you rushing around trying to get it ALL done on time. :lol: No wonder they had stress marks.

Heather85

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
diamc":lodzk86a said:
Oh wow, I'm tired just reading it all. :shock: So, that's what they missed, you rushing around trying to get it ALL done on time. :lol: No wonder they had stress marks.
yea I have a very strict schedule I didn't even include feeding the 5 piranhas or the fire belly frog! they didn't just have stress marks their entire bodies were grey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom