Arcadia 12% out of stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachburnav

Hatchling Member
Hello everyone, it's that time of year when I need to replace my UVB tube, and this was my first year using the Arcadia 12% T5 - 34". The website where I bought it (Pangea), and several others were all out of stock. Can someone inform me of some other reptile supply websites that might have the tube? Thank you :blob5:

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have checked 3 different sites for you and everyone is out - you may haft to go w/ the Reptisun for now they will interchange -- they arent even coming up on Amazon-- I have checked a few more places and no one has the 34" or it is out of stock --- I would say get the Reptisun for now and when you find them back in stock I would order extra --- I always have extra basking and UVB bulbs --- we are going into winter same w/ the insects - if you are keeping roaches I would start ordering them as well - best thing about roaches is they last -- just keep them fed and hydrated --- DO NOT rely on the pet stores we had alot of people scrambling to get insects last winter and now I hear the post office is slowing down w/ mail ---

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Try buying from EU or UK petshop and having it imported by airparcel post.

This is how I buy all my Arcadia T5 tubes , usually 4 tubes at a time , this way I have backups on the ready should a tube die.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

The supply chain is extremely messed up right now so it may be hard to find lighting right now.
Are you in the US currently?

Tracie

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Certainly is .... I was running low on Repcal Adult Bearded Dragon food (down to about 100ml of fresh pellets and about of recycled ( nibbled / stale ) pellets , enough for maybe 1 more batch of 600 medium crickets , NOT A SINGLE seller locally had any in stock , soon discovered NO a single bottle anywhere in Australia.
So I did the unthinkable and ordered two via Amazon from USA ,had to wait 2 months for them to arrive.

<< I use these pellets to feed my crickets and mealworms and superworms >>

Was planning on buying a 90D or a 5D mk4 , but with how international shipping is now , I'll hold off for a while longer as I don't fancy buying and waiting 3 or 4 months for my DSLR body to finally arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rollerboy
Top Bottom