Aragon is NOT a fan of greens/fruits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this normal? He has just turned 5 months old, and has a ferocious appetite when it comes to his crickets - he eats like a pig, even his calcium dusted night meal. But, he has never been interested in greens and I've tried several different kinds. I did finally get him to eat a few bites of collard greens and apple slices chopped real small and mixed together, but he usually just leaves it in his bowl and and the light dries it out. I do make sure and mist him several times a day, as well as his nightly bath (which he also hates) to keep him hydrated. I'm just wondering if this is normal and will he eventually eat more greens than crickets as he gets older? Thanks for any advice!

He finished a shed this week, so I have to show his beautiful colors off!!!

P7211372.jpg

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
Mine like Mustard greens.....I tear them up small and put them in a shallow ceramic dish with a little water in the bottom so they don't dry out. You have to just keep offering everyday. Sooner or later he will eat them. I have tried a lot, but the mustard greens with the ruffled edges seem to be their favorite. Ohh and put the salad in the morning and wait to feed crickets til lunch and dinner.....

Mines about 10 months now it took her a while to get into her greens. She likes rocket - a lot. Romaine lettace, chicory and spring greens. dandelion leaves too but wash them really well.

hope it helps give you some ideas xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom