anyone tell me what going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theimmortaljedi

Hatchling Member
My dragon every evening is going nuts. She digs in the sand runs back and forth and even glass dances. I am glad to see her out of burmation but am niw worried about this behavior. She has plenty of food and water and her temps are fine. SHe just struts and freaks one or two times a day. SHe still loves coming out but also seems to run around a little more before we cuddle. Is somthing wrong or is this normal.

dakota91

yeah i came home and mine was almost doing the same thing he was hanging out with his mouth wide open and tongue out then he started going back and forth in his tank and a little glass dancing and now laid down to sleep. is he okay and messing around or what?

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
For the OP, it sounds to me that she may be gravid with infertile eggs. Make sure that her sand is deeper than usual so she can lay if she needs to.

When and if she does, make sure that you up her calcium, give her more baths and feed her more to get her weight up.

To the other poster: It's spring fever. Males get rowdy because they are hormonal.

Both of these behaviors are very normal.

SBL3

Hatchling Member
Yea it seems to be a before bed ritual for my beardie aswell... He'll run around slightly nutty and usually get on top of his half trunk and make an olympic jump into the glass :lol: right before bed. LOL, I usually just handle him when he gets like this and then he usually just calls it a night right after lol

Elvis does this every morning at 9:30 to about 10:30. Exactly 30 minutes after i feed him. He wakes me back up every morning with that horrible noise of nails on glass haha. I just let him out so he can run around while i clean up everything. He always calms down after this. Im guessing just some extra engery he need to burn off like a little kid. He is really consistant with it though. Its everyday at the exact same time. He also turns really really light compaired to what he usually is. Like a yellow, off white color. Im glad to know that it is normal though. :-D

I just usually go in the living room and let him loose. Close the door and keep an eye on him. Just think of them as a little kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom