Anyone Needing an 18" Reptisun 10.0 T8 UVB Tube: Save 50%+!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllenD

Gray-bearded Member
JUST AN FYI TO ANYONE WHO EITHER NEEDS TO REPLACE THEIR 18" REPTISUN 10.0 T8 UVB TUBES, OR TO ANYONE WHO IS CURRENTLY USING A WEAKER, POTENTIALLY HARMFUL 18" T8 UVB TUBE, LIKE A ZILLA DESERT 50, ALL LIVING THINGS, REPTILE ONE, ETC.:

I just had 2 friends who had been using the 18" Zilla Desert 50 T8 UVB tubes for quite a while suddenly have both of their dragons develop severe eye issues, lose their appetites, and become very lethargic after they last replaced their Zilla Tubes. Needless to say they both want to get rid of the Zilla UVB tubes, but didn't want to pay Petco or PetSmart the $37.99 retail price that they charge in-store for an 18" Reptisun 10.0 T8 UVB tube. However, due to the cost of the holidays they also couldn't spend money upgrading to a T5 UVB tube and T5-rated tube fixture right now, and they didn't want to wait the 2 weeks it was going to take to order a T8 online and have it shipped right now.

Both Petco and PetSmart price-match their own website sale prices if you bring in a copy of their website sale price page for any product (ridiculous, the guy at the register told my friends that some dog cages/crates cost hundreds of dollars more in-store than on their website). So they both went onto the Petco website and saw that their sale price on an 18" Reptisun 10.0 T8 UVB tube is discounted from $37.99 down to $18.29!!! So they both loaded the Petco page for the UVB tube on their phones, went to our local Petco, and each took up one of the Reptisun 10.0 tubes to the register, told the cashier that they "had a website price-match", showed them the Petco web page for the Reptisun 10.0 tube, and with no issues at all the cashier scanned the tubes and then took the price from $37.99 to $18.29! I was betting there would be some kind of issue once we got to the store, but I was wrong, not a problem at all, and apparently PetSmart is now doing the same thing and has a similar sale price on the Reptisun 10.0 tubes. So now is the time to upgrade or replace your UVB tubes if you need to!!!!

*****Keep in mind that this applies to anything that they have a sale-price for online, including ALL of the decor!!! They had some basking platforms, caves, etc. that cost $40 in-store that are on sale for $13 online!!! Jump on it now before they end the sales!!!! (I saved $1 on a bottle of Repashy Calcium Plus and another $6 on a giant, ceramic water dish for the new custom enclosure I'm building)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom