Anyone know any sites that has fast shipping on vivs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Yes but, if the adult grows to the larger side 22inches plus it may get somewhat uncomfortable in the enclosure for it. If you see it is turning slow or hitting it's tail on the opposite side of the enclosure too much or too hard. Or if you just want to spoil your owner as do a lot of slaves then you may want something bigger. A lot of slaves build enclosures for their dragons. I personally use 40 breeder tanks on all of my dragons and have yet to see a dragon that seems uncomfortable to the point I figure they might want a larger enclosure. :wink:

ZeeTeam

Just got a call from the wife. While she and the kids were spending some quality time with Apollo and Helios, she placed the heat lamp on the light's electrical cord. :shock: Luckily, she removed it before anyone got shocked, but the brand new light is ruined. Could have been way worse, and scary enough to make sure we all remember the importance of watching where the cords are.

Gail

BD.org Addict
I would go with the 42L x 20W x 17H or bigger. Prices are good, material seems safe, they look like nice cages.

Gail

BD.org Addict
I like the second one better but with a nice big cage like that, I would go with a 36" light strip. Thats what I use in my 4' cage.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Does it have any other vents besides the 2 on the back? Because I only have 3 little round vents like that in my 4x2x2, and I had to take out one of my glass doors and put a screen door in it instead, because the ventilation wasn't very good at all.

And I use a 24" fixture for mine, so I don't think it matters too much.

bonz152

Just out of curiosity....why did you decide on the repti-rack one instead? I'm just wondering because I'm looking for my "adult" setup as well. Was planning on a "customcage" but now looking at these also. They look very similar.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
36x18x18 is the same size a a 40 gallon breeder enclosure and is acceptable for use with most dragons. There are the few who may grow to large to be comfortable in this size enclosure. :wink:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I merged all of your threads about the enclosure question and comments you had. Please don't start more than one thread pertaining to the same thing as it gets too confusing and doesn't keep the forum neat, thank you.

zac

oh ok sounds like a good deal as i bet it is better built than most diy cages when should it get to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom