Anyone here near South Jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmit02

My zip is 08046 and I have about 15 large hornworms that grew to big before I could feed them to my juvie beardie so if anyone wants to come pick them up your welcome to them. Just send me a PM or email and I will send you my cell number and address for pick up. :D

daner923

Gray-bearded Member
Man, I'd love them, but with my work schedule no way I can make it across the river and up there. I live in the west suburbs of Philly Darn. You're pretty close by though!

rsmit02

Original Poster
daner923":1g92fe7a said:
Man, I'd love them, but with my work schedule no way I can make it across the river and up there. I live in the west suburbs of Philly Darn. You're pretty close by though!

What's your work schedule like I'm a night shift nurse so keep some odd hours myself lol and I could maybe meet you right at the burlinton bristol bridge if that helps.

daner923

Gray-bearded Member
It would be tough - my hours vary a lot from day to day, but I tend to be at work from about 8:30 AM until 6-6:30, and then I need to go home to feed Max. Long day.

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
My zip is 08330. I'm a little more south jersey, haha. I used to live in Burlington actually, and used to work in Delran. You are certainly close to where I used to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom