Anyone have Beardie CT SCANS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krypton

Hello all. I am wanting to have a Beardie skeleton 3D printed for me, but in order to do so I need a good CT scan to use. Anyone have one I could use or know where I could get one to use for free? I'd want all the bones to be there and not broken - just a regular-looking Beardie. The organs and such wouldn't matter, as those wouldn't be added. Thank you in advance for any help. :)

*also, if anyone feels this convo should be in another topic category, let me know - I wasn't sure which one to post in...figured 'general' would be best.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Dundee had a CT scan taken. I don't have the file though. I can ask the vet for it if you'd like. Not sure if they can provide it or not.

Krypton

Original Poster
Thanks CooperDragon- just saw your post. I will look into it later and see if it'll work and let you know. :)

camazine

Hello folks:
I am the person who was interested in getting a CT scan of a bearded dragon for one of the forum members who wanted a 3D print of an entire bearded dragon skeleton. Well, I got the scan a few weeks ago, and have made my first bearded dragon 3D print in plastic which I wanted to share with you. I wanted to thank CooperDragon, Krypton and Taterbug for helping make this possible.

Scott Camazine
[email protected]
http://www.scottcamazine.com/links.html
814-404-0232
d1dc0f1c8cafac0429cba1053c03d750.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's quite a bit bigger. Does it still have good detail? It looks good in the photo. Is it still the CT of Dundee? He is in my signature photo now so you can see what he looked like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom