Anyone have actual pictures of German Giants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayson745

Hatchling Member
:shock: Thats a beast! I retract my statement. Apparently there are some monster beardies out there. Thanx for posting that :D

I have an old (2000 or so) copy of General Care and Maintenance of Bearded Dragons by Philippe de Vosjoli & Robert Mailloux, and it has a photo of a true GG. I unfortunately don't have a functional scanner, so I can't upload the pic, but I know the book is still in print.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
German Giants are truly huge. 19" at a year is more a normal size than a GG size. They would be more than 22" at that age, I would think, but then again I've never seen one in person. Alot of dragons have GG genetics but never reach the full size. Then there are just big dragons. I have a dragon that's 22" long with a tail nip & 786g. He's 4 years old & a citrus, not a drop of GG, and you can also see by the previous picture that there really are other big dragons. This is a pic of my Rubio:
026.jpg

2010003.jpg

I've had him since he was a tiny thing at 3 mo old, he was only 24g when I found him at a pet shop, wounded by another baby & really dark. Brought him home, healed him up & he just grew & grew & grew. I really love to show him off, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom