Anyone elses beardie going crazy? Breeding season actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BG23

Hatchling Member
Hello beardie lovers, i just wanted to start a thread and see how your beardies are acting right now. My 2 year old Sliptornavich is of the walls and or crawling up the walls hahaha. Shes been like this for the last 7 days straight and she does not want to be in her emclosure at all. What do i do? When i go to work at 8am and get home at 4pm i feel reallly bad because i know shes going to want out all day and be climbing and scratching. How do you handle it this is my first time going through this. Thanks!
85583-4238650058.jpg
85583-1980393255.jpg
85583-3982728268.jpg

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Endulge her .... let her out for a bit of exercise and supervised free range time each day (at least inside the house) as soon as you get home.

My male is so active right now been like this for 3 days wants out Asap he's at he's basking spot before lights on . On the other hand my female is so lazy she's sleeping more and I have to wake her up when lights come on think she's getting ready to lay again so not sure

Heyimbrit

Juvie Member
Well my male is going crazy black bearding all them time, head bobbing all day, and driving me absolutely CRAZY!!! Meanwhile, my female is being the sweetest thing ever. I can't let them breed because there is too much risk of him harming her since he is quite a bit larger. It doesn't help that if I let her out of her cage the first thing she does is run to his cage and get him all worked up again. This is exhausting...

BG23

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hahaha well Sliptornavich has been going non stop for a week and a half straight, im glad shes the only one i have to deal with has me up at 730 in the morning begging me to get up and let her outside so that she can run around like a mad lizard for me to chase her lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom