Anyone care to give it a go ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we have had these 2 little dears for a few months now and im starting to think that our original assumptions on sex.. are wrong oO!

Since there seems to be alot of knowledgable people here on the subject... here is some pics, if ya all dont mind giving your opinion to help us out,

lizards016.jpg

lizards018.jpg

Thx in advance, it would make me feel alot better to know for sure. Oh, and they are 2 diff dragons btw... since i didnt show their faces :D

Mojorisin3381

Original Poster
Oh Gawd.. Thx guys. Lois.. the pic on top lol, well we have been looking and looking and couldnt tell. Then we just decided she was a girl because shes much longer and thinner.. daintier if I may.. Guess we are wrong oO. I told my husband tonight after their bath... honey.. I think Lois is a boy, so we had another look and then posted here to confirm.

Thx again, I guess im spending my weekend building another viv lol. They get along great now but once hormones kick in, im sure it will be a diff story.

peera

Sub-Adult Member
It would have been necessary even if he was a she, males will become sexually mature much sooner than females will, and breeding under a year can kill them.

Mojorisin3381

Original Poster
yea, we had planned on just putting a divider in their current viv tho. Its rather large. Knowing that it is two rough and tough males.. makes me a bit timid of a divider and makes me think they will need a whole private space.

I still want a baby girl tho :(

Aww well, gives me an excuse to drag the hubby to the next midwest show! :D

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
When your vivs are built give me a ring, Im sure I will have females available. Just get the vivs set up first....lol. You can have your hands full fast with 2 young males. I had 1 male I hade to seperate at 5 months showing dominate/breeding behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom