Anybody from the UK?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

CROCadoodledoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Is it any good? I've never been to one before.. do you just turn up or do you have to get tickets or something? What happens there?

Zeromus

CROCadoodledoo":20aaa said:
Is it any good? I've never been to one before.. do you just turn up or do you have to get tickets or something? What happens there?

Are you asking me? Last years was awesome because they used a bigger room, man, they even served tea!! lol But it's £5 for non-members to get in and thats all you need to get in. Members are allowed in at 10am and non-members are allowed in at 10:45am. It's definately worth a visit, even if you're not buying anything. But with so much stuff, it's l=kinda difficult not to @_@

CROCadoodledoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ahh sounds fun :D do they have all the reptiles on show? I might have to go to the Doncaster one then because its closer than the rest, still an hours drive away though :(

Pleaides

Juvie Member
hey from essex, south east here, i too was always wondering if there are any reptile shows about my way also? the others are a bit far for me to go, lol.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom