Anybody from the UK?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

CROCadoodledoo

Hatchling Member
Hi there :)

Just wondering if they do reptile shows or anything in the UK? I see lots of them advertised for the USA but never over here .. i'd really like to go to one that isn't too far away from my house. I live in Manchester by the way :)

Anybody been to one or know of any coming up? Let me know please & thankyou :D

CROCadoodledoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks for that! Looked on a few websites and was trying to find as many as I could to decide which one to go!

SarahUK

Hi im from the UK, im 50% sure there's one in Doncaster sometime, although being from the North East im not entirely sure how far away from Manchester Doncaster is... anything past Middlesbrough way is a blur to me, im ashamed to say :oops:

Fal

Hatchling Member
Blackpool here and yeah it'd be cool to go one!!

Digressing slightly, but since a few of you are NW - Where do you get your live feeders from? We are getting locust now as they're so much easier than crix, more protein than crix and Draco seems to prefer them. We've been after Silkworms though and they are SO hard to find. I have one website thankfully found for me by Janie, but they are out of stock because of the 'heat wave' we just had lol (didn't last long did it).
Any of you guys get silkies anywhere?

Cheers
Jon :D

CROCadoodledoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I've only fed my baby crickets (black, brown & silent) and locusts. I can't seem to remember which worm is good for them ahh well. Haven't seem anything other than mealworms and I haven't come across any silkies yet. I seem to buy most of my livefood from petshops but if you know a site that sells em I might try em!

Zeromus

Hey, i'm from the UK!

I know there's one in doncaster a few times a year, i always go to the september one! Will be there this year!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom