Any one in UK know ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madie

Hi all! :D I feed my baby spring greens / greens (collard greens) and he gets kale and other veggies too.

However i was wondering if anyone in the UK knows what or were i can get Mustard greens and Turnip greens? I've had a look in Tesco and cant seem to find these?? :oops:

Any ideas?

Thanks!! :D

caoimh

Hatchling Member
i live in ireland and i got a pack of mustard seeds in my local supermarket and just pot planted them. you get about 2000 seeds for roughly €3 so thats about £2.50

only plant a very few tho because they grow in about ten days and if you plant too many your room will become overgrown pretty fast, i get about a week to 10 days worth from my little pot and it grows back quite fast too.

Madie

Original Poster
Thanks! :D I'll have a look for them in Tesco :D

Are they just like the normal mustard seeds you get with the spices or are they proper seeds?

Ta again :D

snowdrop

Juvie Member
Hi was just reading this post an i get my veggies in texcos, but my girl loves her brocoili! I never thougth about growing my own. I must try it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom