Another Zinger post *passing away*

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyelvissocute

Sub-Adult Member
haleygirl272":f57a5 said:
As a present, I made a hide for Zinger. After three weeks of having the hide, he still woldn't go inside, so I ended up just shoving him in there. That booger stayed in for two days! I have finally figured out that he won't go in unless you put him in, an then he never comes out. :roll: It's like he forgets how much he likes it unless he is exposed to it. :shock:

In other news, I got a new haircut and nose piercing! What has happened to me? :?: Don't worry, I'm done with piercings. Ears, nose, and bellybutton is all I would ever do, but I don't really want my bellybutton. So I'm pretty sure this is the last one. Just an FYI, I don't wear any hoops or spikes in my nose, just a small diamond lol. :wink: I'm not that daring, and don't personally care for that style. I haven't ever done anything too extreme...besides dying my hair blue :|

-Haley

Question of the day/week: If you could go into any movie, what would it be? For me either Spirited Away or Lord of the Rings. I watch both ALL THE TIME...

hmm, ur lucky. i got my ears pierced and hair dyed blond and light brown (i have naturally dark brown hair) and i want green or bue streaks and my nose pierced so badly but my mom wont let me): i think i might get her to crack soon though, if not i'll have to pierce my own nose like what my friend did..

~Kaitlyn & Elvis

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I have been at home sick for the past two days. I have taken lots of pics on my phone. I suppose i should get the other camera out, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom