Another question about feeding amounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcourtney3

Hatchling Member
I guess this is a health and feeding question. I'm just wondering how much greens a 5 year old dragon should be eating a day. My girl gets collard/mustard/turnip in the morning and 2-3 superworms later in the day. I'm asking because she poops twice a day, sometimes 3 times.. am I feeding too much? She is not overweight.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wow that's a lot of poo. I'm not sure if there's an answer for exactly how much should be fed. It depends on the dragon. With the greens I'd just make available as much as she wants to eat. Your variety sounds reasonable to me. I'd just run with it.

vycine

Einstein is about 4 months and he poops at least twice a day, sometimes three times. He gets dubias twice a day and as many greens/veggies as he will eat. I follow the 15 min rule. I figure as long as he's eating and growing it's ok?

Cheers!
Jessi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom