Annoying bugs!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

holnik

Hatchling Member
:banghead: :angry5: :angry5: :banghead: :angry5: :banghead: there are these stupid asian beetles that invade our area every fall!!! :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: somehow they get into our house. we try duct taping the cracks around the windows but it doesnt work!!!! :banghead: :banghead:

let me get to the point, Sunshine is my beardie and i keep her in my room, whitch is an asian beetle wonderland in the fall- spring. if i take her out will she attempt to eat them? will she get sick if she does? i will keep my eye on her of course but what if she does?

thanks for the help!

Holly age 11

Sunshine born dec 15 2008, adopted earthday, 2009

ps asian beetles are like lady bugs that are orange and they bite like horse flys (ocasionally)

ps again, please say she can eat them like crickets so we can rid them of our house! just kidding! :wink:

O-Gonchothedragon

Juvie Member
ohh i hate those things... they eat all our our plants. i wouldnt take any chances of sunshine eating them. u can take her out in a place where she wont eat them. it would be a miracle if they were healthy for beardies!!!XDXDDXDXD :lol: :lol:
btw im 11 too^^

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Go to the store and get the traps for them! They actually work. They have green bags on the bottom and yellow tops!! Hope you get rid of them.. Good luck. :D

holnik

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
PS
i know how they got from asia to here. the farmers shipped them here because they were supposed to help keep the mosquitoes away just like ladybugs. lots of help thay are...not! :angry5:

-Holly
ekgnsjgiefooofshfs that was from Sunshine "helping" :roll: me type

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Even if the bugs themselves were not bad, they may have gotten into some pesticide or something else bad. There is a thread on here about lightning bugs being poisonous and a beardie dieing from eating them. Very sad. I wouldn't chance it and do whatever you can to get rid of the buggers.

holnik

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i know about the lightning bugs too.m avacato is poison to beardies as well

Holly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom