Animal Planet TONIGHT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I know that many of you have followed Zak-n-Wheezie thread not only know this but have been impatiently wait with me for them to air....but I realize that there are alot of new members that may not have seen their thread or heard yet so I'm posting this thread to make sure that everyone gets the opportunity to be informed of there appearance on Weird, True, and Freaky next Tuesday.(10/20/09)

They only get a few minutes even though I think they deserve more :wink: but at the same time it is so nice that I get to share them with others that may not ever have gotten to see them. :D

So tell all your friends that might be interested to watch the Mutants 2 episode of Weird, True, and Freaky next week on Animal Planet. :wink:

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
what time is it on?im in the UK but get animal planet, so ill be trying to get it"!

grrr animal planet was that close to me (i'm only like 20 miles from fresno) and nobody told me so i could interogate them about steve irwin's "death"? HES NOT DEAD, LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN!

Pravius

Juvie Member
RanchosReptiles":3349c said:
grrr animal planet was that close to me (i'm only like 20 miles from fresno) and nobody told me so i could interogate them about steve irwin's "death"? HES NOT DEAD, LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN!

^^^
???

Anyway Barbara I am so excited to watch this. Thanks for the update!!! My girlfriend and I will be watching for sure!

lol sorry i just have this theory cooking in my head... he just can't be dead, it's a conspiracy for animal conservation (atleast they "killed" him for a good cause)

Pravius

Juvie Member
Pretty sure that he did more for the animals alive then he has dead... but I guess it takes all kinds to make this world go around!

Let's not hijack barb's thread though!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
RanchosReptiles":d7623 said:

Animal Planet has a website where you can contact them.

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
Oh no! the UK animal planet doesnt show that programme!! ill have to find it on the net - just to watch them make their debut!

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

Six days and counting!!!!

what time (with time zone) is it supposed ta air? I wanna see it nooooow :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom