angus need eating his greens

Status
Not open for further replies.

zac

ok well in the past 3 weeks angus eats like 4 peices of lettace and thats it. iv tried puting supers in the greens but he just picks them out. iv put stawberries bananas and more in his salad and he likes them but same as the supers he just pickes them uot what can i do to boost his salad eating. also where is the cheapest place for a reptisun 10.0 his just broke for no reason and i only had it for 3 months

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Zac....one trick you might try is to stick a folded up piece of greens in his mouth just as you feed him a super worm and he is beginning to chew.[ not lettuce ] Use turnip greens, mustard greens,collard green. Most dragons will chew it right up with the worm. Most grocery stores carry them, they are very nutritious, and you don't have to buy the whole big bunch that they come in.....you can pull a small batch of leaves out of each large clump at the store and they will weigh it at the check -out. That way you don't have a lot of it go bad if he doesn't eat it quickly enough. Your superworms will eat it, too. I'm not sure where to get the cheapest bulb...Pet Mountain, LLL Reptile or Big Apple are places to try. Until you get a new bulb, he can get some UVB if you get him out in the sun.

zac

Original Poster
ok could i use dubia and crix instead of supers as they are only treats and also i give him collard greens and kale from my garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom