ANGIE'S MOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
Good morning to you all!

I am one of Angelina Jolie's (look closely, you will eventually see the resemblance) parents. Angie is our second beardie after our first one, Bam, passed away. Unfortunately, Bam was with us for such a short while that we could not get into all things beardie with him.

We bought Angie from a local pet shop approximately four months ago when she was around six months old. Since then, she has become a major part of our lives.

Angie.jpg

Can you see that I look just like Angelina Jolie?

33469_410603938238_613083238_4527450_1217436_n.jpg

That creature trying out my new home, is called Soekie. I think she might be my sister or something. She always plays hide and seek with me, but I think she likes me a lot. She spends the whole day sitting in front of my window and watch every move I make. I don't think she's got a very nice enclosure, because she is always trying to get into mine.

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Although Angie is hubby's pet, I got so attached to her that I got the "she loves the dragon more than me" comment yesterday! I suppose that is something most dragon-moms hear once in a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom