amount to feed 6 month old

Status
Not open for further replies.

brock2001

i'm pretty confused about feeding my beardie now, cause he has reached his 6 month mark, which i believe to be the age of sexual maturity aka puberty. I was looking at some caresheets on the internet and some of them say that you only need to feed dragons 1 - 2 times a day when they are this old. So for this reason i have been him once or twice a day, but as much as he will eat and boy does he eat, usually like 20-30 crickets a day.

Here is the caresheet that i was looking at - http://www.paulfirlotte.com/beardie.html

augsburg1530

Juvie Member
At six months, Spike slowed down eating quite a bit from 60-100 roaches a day to 30 or so a day. I still fed him feeders twice a day and a fresh salad daily. Now that he is almost 10 months old he eats 5-10 feeders daily, most days, and a bit of salad daily. Some days he doesn't eat at all, sometimes he goes for days without eating.

Hope that helps,

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverSelene
Top Bottom