Amonet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally finished my egyptian themed viv ( viewtopic.php?f=75&t=185307 ) and this sunday I bought a beardie at a Reptile EXPO here in The Netherlands!

It's a beautifull HYPO Cawly Red/Citrus X HYPO Florida Orange/Blood female, 3 months old. Exactly what I wanted 8)
My girIfriend and I named her Amonet.

The viv isn't 100% completed, just some finishing touches left, but it's livable.

Enough talk, time for pictures!

Amonet-1.jpg

Amonet-2.jpg

Amonet-3.jpg

Amonet-4.jpg

Amonet-5.jpg

She likes the pyramid!

Amonet-6.jpg

She likes to sleep here as well.

Amonet-7.jpg

Amonet-8.jpg

Amonet-9.jpg

Amonet-10.jpg

Amonet-11.jpg

Amonet-12.jpg

Amonet-13.jpg

Amonet-14.jpg

Amonet-15.jpg

And the almost completed viv! I only need to fit some more daylight lichting and some ornaments wich I bought at the EXPO, wich are currently in my freezer :mrgreen:

54.jpg

MetallicatTim

Original Poster
I know you Americans don't like the sand, but in Europe everyone uses sand! Have you ever looked at where they live in the wild? ;)

They live in the outback, where there is no loose. They don't live in the desert. They live in the outback and some live in the suburban areas. the "substrate" of the outback is hard packed sand and rocks and grass and shrubs and weeds. also even if they lived in loose sand it would still kill them which wouldn't matter in the wild because they do not belong to anyone so they just die and get eaten and no one cares. However I am not going to tell you how to keep your animal, some people keep beardies on sand successfully. Best of luck p.s Aside from the sand, i love your setup.

johnywilson

Beautiful settings. The sand gives more beauty in it. :puke:

herpgirl2510

Sub-Adult Member
Beautiful dragon I love the set up. Only thing I wold suggest is ditch the sand. You will find tiles so much easier to clean especially as they grow and their poops get bigger. Let me tell you they get big :mrgreen: sometimes I swear Rosie my beardie gets mad that I am not home to immediately pick up his poop that he stamps it all over his enclosure while throwing a tantrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom