Amigurumi Bearded Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrkngpen

Juvie Member
Original Poster
remi1":81775 said:
Out of curiosity, how possible would it be to do things like lavender side bars and the like?

I use a variegated yarn for the top of the beardie that is a blend of the creams and oranges. I could definitely look for a different color blend that fits your beardie if you send me a picture.

I have some other current projects to finish up right now but as soon as I'm able, I'll get a couple beardies made up (small and large) and I'll post on here when I have them for sale at my etsy store. I'll start with the original color and then can work on finding custom colors later on. Thanks for all the interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8chinhthuc
Top Bottom