Amigo is playing with.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Amigo has a new and rather disgusting new hobby. He now plays with his food (sort of)..
When we feed him his dubia (could not take pic it was too gross) he bites the heads off them and lets the guey stuff run out and leaves them laying in his salad bowl with their legs kicking for an hour or so before he eats them. It is gross! :puke: :puke: :puke: He has done this for a few days now. What is up with this behavior? Anybody else got a twisted dragon??

kimmie

Sub-Adult Member
I don't know ...but I SHOULD have known better than to open this while eating lunch! :lol: :puke:

Livey

Extreme Poster
HAHAH ewww!
Thats gross! Tiny likes to do the same with supers :roll:
...Strange little creatures......

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
TwistedCrayon":38yqzvgd said:
Sly loves to eat the middle of supers. He leaves the heads and tails as presents for me. He's my twisted little guy!

Waffle does that too, leaves the head and sometimes tail of the super in there writhing around, I always feel so bad for the super!

:puke: Dubia salad dressing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom