Amazing Enclosures

Status
Not open for further replies.
terrarienanlagestassenzwergbartagamen02_480.jpg

terrarienanlagestassenzwergbartagamen04_480.jpg

terrarienanlagestassenzwergbartagamen11a_480.jpg

http://www.oberbiermann.de/bartis/zwergbartagametiereundbilder/50428596c00eca91c/53962696f70e80e1a/index.php

kirby

Extreme Poster
imagine scrubbing the poop off all of those rocks....

p.s. notice how all the glass walls are open, except the little barrier.. i like the OPEN style..

notice were the basking spot lamp is in this one..?
terrarienanlagestassenzwergbartagamen12.jpg

look how small the chuckwallas are compaired to their vivs..
terrarienanlagestassenzwergbartagamen02.jpg

some of them have ceiling to floor waterfalls..

those white boxes are reptile heaters, they cost a fortune... $1000+ ea.

kirby

Extreme Poster
P.s Google translator, translates 'Pogona vitticeps' as 'psychodelicbunny vitticeps'

well, i thought it was funny..

Staz

WOW!! Your enclosures are fantastic!! Me and my boyfriend are currently designing a new enclosure for our beardie, he is in charge of the building and electrics and I get the fun part of interior design!! I have a few questions about your enclosures, regarding your first picture what did you use for the background? I want something similar but the sites I have been on and the local pet shops don't have backgrounds anywhere near as funky as yours. Also how did you get a large waterfall? Buy it or make it yourself? Once again the ones I can find are no bigger than 11". I would appreciate any advice you can give as we are complete novices!! :D Thanks in advance.

kirby

Extreme Poster
Staz":a7376 said:
WOW!! Your enclosures are fantastic!! Me and my boyfriend are currently designing a new enclosure for our beardie, he is in charge of the building and electrics and I get the fun part of interior design!! I have a few questions about your enclosures, regarding your first picture what did you use for the background? I want something similar but the sites I have been on and the local pet shops don't have backgrounds anywhere near as funky as yours. Also how did you get a large waterfall? Buy it or make it yourself? Once again the ones I can find are no bigger than 11". I would appreciate any advice you can give as we are complete novices!! :D Thanks in advance.

these arent OUR enclosures. rather crazy germans... they arent beardie enclosures either, so you dont want a waterfall for a beardie. the backgrounds are foam/grout style... search the forums there is a LOAD of how to's and other peoples backgrounds..

renich":a7376 said:
Amazing. But you couldn't pay me 1000 bucks to clean one! :D

Ill PAY $1,000 to clean it... if i get to keep it..

LJean":a7376 said:
Those are amazing! Nicely done for sure. It would be worth it to clean it, LOL

after a while it would be routine, instead of spray n wipe like our tile. it would be scrubbing brush and mister... not TOO much effort... just a bit of elbow grease...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom